Friday Fusion: September 25, 2020

Tsavo Uncategorized Leave a Comment

How do you get a job as a web developer when every job requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in a commercial environment? You need 2 years of experience to get the job you want. But in order to gain that experience…you need a job — which also requires experience. You’re trapped in this “experience void.” ‘ So, …

Friday Fusion: September 18, 2020

Tsavo Uncategorized Leave a Comment

What is the easiest way to build a personal brand? There is no “easy” way to build a personal brand. Claiming that you’re an expert in something is 1% of the equation. The other 99% can only be backed up my consistent work that is helpful to others. So, the “easiest” way to build a personal brand is to find… Work …

Friday Fusion: September 11, 2020

Tsavo Uncategorized Leave a Comment

What should I put on my personal website? What you put on your personal website depends on what you want to get out of your personal website — it’s purpose. That said, I think there are a few universal pages that every personal website should have (and the purpose of each page): Home: Introduce yourself, demonstrate your value, & prompt people …

Friday Fusion: September 4th, 2020

Tsavo Uncategorized Leave a Comment

How should I monetize my blog? There are hundreds of different ways you can monetize your blog — but I’ll give you two: Products and/or Services. First things first: if you’re looking to monetize your blog, I’m assuming you’re generating traffic to it. You can’t skip this step. Traffic + Sales = Monetization. Without traffic, you can’t get sales. No traffic, no monetization. …

Friday Fusion: August 28th, 2020

Tsavo Uncategorized Leave a Comment

Should I use my personal website as a blog? Yes. I’ll even take it a step further: the main focus of your personal website should be your blog. Good personal websites clearly explain who you are and what you do. Great personal websites clearly explain who you are, what you do — and how your work can benefit others. Your blog is the best …

Friday Fusion: August 21, 2020

Tsavo Uncategorized Leave a Comment

Which are the best consulting website themes for WordPress? As a consultant, your website has different needs than other businesses. The theme you choose for your WordPress website should reflect this. Choosing the best WordPress theme for consultants will give you an effective website. The best theme on the market for consultants is X Theme by Themeco. X Theme is the …

Friday Fusion: August 14, 2020

Tsavo Uncategorized Leave a Comment

What do you do to brand you or your business? I want my personal branding to position me as an expert in personal websites and consultant websites. The end goal of this branding is to help me run my business: where I sell products to help people write, design, and market themselves through their website. The more I’m known as …

Friday Fusion: August 7, 2020

Tsavo Uncategorized Leave a Comment

What are your favorite marketing tools and subscriptions for your freelance business (especially CRM, CMS, social media management, project management, etc) and why? Here’s a lost of marketing tools that Consulting Success uses to manage their consulting/coaching business — taken from their feature in StarterStory: We use a variety of tools to run Consulting Success. One of our principles is reducing complexity, …

Friday Fusion: July 31, 2020

Tsavo Uncategorized Leave a Comment

How can I become really good at creating webflow websites? I want to be able to charge $1500+ a website. Stop creating Webflow websites. Yes, you read that right. I’d bet that your web design skills are already good enough to charge $1500+ for a website. But I’d also bet that your sales skills (and confidence) aren’t good enough to charge $1500+ …

23 Best Consultant Websites — And Why They Have Them (2020)

Tsavo Web Design Leave a Comment

“What are examples of some of the best consultant websites?” “Why does an independent consultant need a website? As a specialist in design, copywriting, and marketing for consultants, I’m biased. I believe every consultant should have a website. A well-designed, well-written consulting website instills confidence in your clients. It even instills confidence in you. 5 years ago, your clients didn’t …